$350 for initial 80 minute assessment session.
$235 fee for 60 minute session.
I do not accept insurance. However, upon request, I can issue a “Superbill”. A “Superbill” includes the most commonly requested information needed by insurance companies to assess reimbursement options.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify if and how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I would recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Does my plan reimburse for out-of-network providers?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept cash, check, health savings account and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!